April 14, 2017
- Favorite Image: The ultimate sacrifice was made. Jesus went all in for every single one of us. We recognize today as Good Friday.
2. Ok, another Favorite Image: Only because we’re approaching Easter! After Jesus was crucified, He rose again the third day. Death was defeated. The Lamb has overcome! Hallelujah!
3. Favorite Song: One of my favorites everrr – especially as we prepare to celebrate the risen King! Forever – Kari Jobe
4. Favorite Spring Photo: Hello Spring!! This photo just screams it for me! My kids and I are loving being able to get outside and play most days – the sunshine does so much to lift a spirit!
5. Favorite Recipe: Smothered Green Beans! Perfect for an Easter side dish! My mama always cooks hers with a ham hock and I still haven’t quite been able to get mine to taste as good as hers. But I made these last week and they might just give her a run for her money! (Sorry, Mom!)
6. Favorite Kids’ Activity: Shaving cream rain clouds from One Little Project! How fun does this look? My kids are going to love this one!